Join us as Software Engineer for Healthcare Data Connectivity!
Among R&D team, you play a key role in the IT Healthcare Interoperability of our applications. You own the integration of the data of our radiologists into the processing pipeline as well as the integration of application results in the clinical workflow!
To achieve this mission, you will:
• Participate to the definition of software modules dedicated to data connectivity and interoperability: work with sales, radiologists and customer IT teams to precise feature needs to implement.
• Design and implement features by ensuring performances, responsiveness and long-term maintenance.
• Timely deliver software increments and unit tests.
• Consider cybersecurity, quality and regulatory needs for applications usage in medical routine.
• Provide expertise on DICOM, HL7 and IHE-related standards
• Support pre-sales and site installation process related to Information System integrations and deployment questions.
• Provide technical documentations linked to software deliveries.
You are a key member of an Agile-Scrum team, regularly delivering the innovative features of our software medical devices and services.