Join us as Data Scientist Intern.
We are just starting! Take on the challenge of AI in Medical Imaging!
What will you do?
You will own the conception and development of classification, detection and/or segmentation tools with deep learning for knee or heart pathology.
During your internship, you will:
• Participate into a clinical immersion to understand the practical aspects of a radiologist daily job and his interrogation on the problem.
• Work on cloud computing resources for being sure to use last technological devices and frameworks.
• Work with other data scientists of the team.
• Build a deep learning model by either taking a model in the literature and doing some transfer learning, or by creating a new architecture with the help of the team.
• Participate in the redaction of a scientific paper if your results can be published.
• Deliver a trained model that can fit into a global cloud platform.
Ideally, a good candidate should be interested by both the clinical and data science aspects of the job.