Join us as Computer Vision Intern.
We are just starting! Take on the challenge of AI in Medical Imaging!
What will you do?
You will own the conception and development of interactive annotation tools with 3D
segmentation by using machine learning and/or statistical shape models on medical imaging.
During your internship, you will:
• Participate into a clinical immersion to understand the practical aspects of a radiologist daily job and his interrogation on the problem.
• Work with other data scientists and computer vision engineers of the team.
• Build segmentation tools by combining computer vision algorithms and deep learning models.
• Participate in the redaction of a scientific paper if your results can be published.
• Deliver features that can fit into Incepto machine learning platform and annotation viewer.
Ideally, a good candidate should be interested by both the clinical and data science aspects of the job.