Join us as Front-End Software Engineer!
Among R&D team, you are in charge of the UI/UX part of our applications. You own the experience of our radiologists and researchers users!
To achieve this mission, you will:
• Participate to the definition of graphical design with Jérôme, our funny and fruitful graphical designer.
• Create and develop UI and workflows at Incepto’s image: bright, modern and easy to use.
• Create and develop tools to manipulate and treat 3D medical imaging.
• Implement features by ensuring performance, responsiveness and long-term maintenance.
• Timely deliver software increments and unit tests.
• Consider cybersecurity, quality and regulatory needs for applications usage in medical routine.
You are a key member of an Agile-Scrum team, regularly delivering the innovative features of our software medical devices and services.
Our technology stack is the following:
• Angular 11+ & React with Typescript
• Java 11 (Spring Boot 2, Webflux, Reactor)
• Rust, Go
• Kubernetes, AWS
On top of a team of passionate co-workers, you will benefit from:
• Immersion in a clinical site with radiologists
• After-works, restaurants, barbecue, winter/summer meetings, shirts, mugs
• Participation to congress: JFR, Vivatech etc…
• Remote work when you need